Sunday, October 30, 2005

Paving The Way

Day 16 from Diane

Day 16 from Diane

Diane Williams

It has been a good night for me. The sleep was very good. So glad to see Julie comes. I happy to see my C2EA family with me. Every one seems so happy this morning. To all my co-worker at housing works I miss everyone and thank every one that is holding down the house for everyone here. Anthony is hope that he getting some well deserve rest. To my son and daughter. I LOVE YOU FOREVER. Boss you know that I miss you.

Diane Williams

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Silver Fox said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I will pay $10 - $50 hour to work at home using your computer. No boss, set your own hours, easy work, start making money today!

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger kyle phillup said...

Something fascinating about your blog.
I'm gonna have to bookmark your site and come back for more...
I have a site about large dog house, and large dog house related stuff.

Maybe you want to come check out my blogs...
Feel free to let me know what you think!

Keep up the excellent work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home