Sunday, October 30, 2005

C2EA Nor'easter Caravan

Day 2 - report while driving on I90!







Day 2 on our way to Smith College in North Hampton, MA! Here we are, the C2EA crew thus far... then our hosts... John and Jerry and the last pic is of a guy who helped give us directions!! Thanks Mr. Unknown name. He also signed one of our C2EA posters and he's coming along with us. He wished us luck and we were on our way! We are really excited, Elizabeth (which is also my neice's name :) shout out to my neices and nephews :) I wanna see a post saying hi to us CHARLENE!! *my sister*) she just called us to check in!

Tonight we are thinking about staying in North Hampton rather then going onto Albany - we want to do outreach along to some AIDS Service Organizations along the way tomorrow since we don't have anything scheduled... we'll just do things along the way. Thus far this trip has been so amazing... I've been really down lately and these folks I am with and have met have just jumpstarted me its been amazing! Until we get to Smith - enjoy... Hey! Dont forget to register we want your comments and support!

Tom Donohue
State College, PA

3 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Julie Davids said...

hey everyone! it's great to see the pictures of the CARAVAN IN ACTION!

yesterday's event was really inspiring, and I was happy to be there... today Liz and I moved to a new apartment so i've been packing and lugging and unpacking every since I left you all, except for of course getting lost on the way home!!!

love Julie

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Bean aka Audrey said...

Hello Raynald, Tom and Francine,

I love all of the pictures that you've posted! Hope all is well and Ray is driving carefully!! (He may need a few "reminders" once in a while to pay attention and slow down haha) Keep up the amazing work and make sure my butthead makes it home asap and safely.

Love,
Bean :)

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger C2EA Nor'easter Caravan said...

Hey Julie, we cant wait to see you back up with the caravan. Thanks for ALL your hard work all the way through. You helped set the groud work to make this happen! Good luck with your move.

Many many hugs - thanks for following us!

Tom, France, Ray

BEAN!! BEAN!! BEAN!!
I just love that name. Yes, we are keeping Ray in line, sometimes Tom has to put him in line but then France takes over and beats him, no only kidding... you should have come with us you could have been singing with us - hey hey were the monkeys... ppl say we money around... ha ha

Tom, France, Ray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home