Monday, October 24, 2005

Paving The Way

Day 6 cont.

Day 6 cont.

 

We went out to a bar with our host committee last night.  I met up with my dad and one of my best friends Godfrey.  I missed them so much!  We talked about pre-Katrina home.  Memories :(  It was so nice to be around them.  We watched a drag show, and I got supremely drunk.  Dad and Godfrey made sure of that!  lol!  My dad said he was so proud of me for being a part of C2EA.  I tried to convince Godfrey to get on the caravan, but he wouldn't.  We took a bunch of pictures this morning with the people living here.  I feel honored to be a part of the caravans.  I will never get a chance to do this again.  Well we're headed to Baton Rouge now.  Maybe New Orleans tomorrow, I don't know yet.

-C

 

Chris Rothermel

Host Committee Organizer: Soul of the South, Houston
Campaign to End AIDS
rothermel.c@gmail.com

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home