Sunday, October 23, 2005

Paving The Way

Day 6

Day 6 5:50

So we are in Lafayette now.  We just went to Southwest Louisiana Area Health Education Center.  They cooked us some gumbo, potato salad, pecan pie, and some other really good pie.  We sat around a table, and had great discussions.  They presented us with their prevention programs and we presented them with the Campaign to End AIDS.  They were so wonderful to us.  They gave us T-shirts and gifts to go home with.  It was really great community building and networking.  It was nice to have gumbo again.  I’m getting closer to home.  We may stay in New Orleans for a night.  I’m trying to find someone to host us.  It’d be really nice to stay in nola for the night.  We’ll see.  Now we are at Acadiana C.A.R.E.S.  Its’s great to see Alan and Isaiah again.  They’re BBQ-ing for us.  I’ve been eating so well!

 

 

Chris Rothermel

Host Committee Organizer: Soul of the South, Houston
Campaign to End AIDS
rothermel.c@gmail.com

 

5 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Lester said...

Going with God in daily routine
Even with lives inundated with chores, work and iPods, many still find a place for God in their schedules.
You have a great blog here. I don't maintain a good blog, but I do run a home furnishings site. It highlights quality home furnishings, apparel and gift sites. Stop by when you have a chance.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Jessica Klarkson said...

Lawmakers tread lightly in blogosphere
"Suddenly the plane just started dropping," wrote Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash. "We did this amazing zigzag in - sort of spiral down very fast - and my ears felt horrendous," she said, describing the final ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Joseph said...

Dear Blogger,

I perused your post (Day 6) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell highway construction project. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
highway construction project. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like highway construction project on interest free credit and you can pay for your highway construction project whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: highway construction project.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Julia said...

Dear Blogger,

I perused your post (Day 6) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell how to repair a road bicycle. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
how to repair a road bicycle. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and you can pay for your how to repair a road bicycle whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: how to repair a road bicycle.

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Zahra said...

Dear Blogger,

I perused your post (Day 6) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell how to repair a road bicycle. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
how to repair a road bicycle. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and you can pay for your how to repair a road bicycle whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: how to repair a road bicycle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home