Saturday, October 22, 2005

Paving The Way

Day 8

Today I woke up and went straight to starbucks with my running buddy derick. I have to leave today because of other commitments I have back at the office. I will be back marching and chanting oct 31. I am feeling a bit emotional now while going home because of the community that has been built since last week. While I am in new york I will continue to advocate to other people and programs about c2ea and the importance of this march. Until next week I love you all and may God bless you

Andrew Ross
Sent via BlackBerry - a service from AT&T Wireless.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger moniemovieman said...

Very cool of you to let us post to your blog. If you are interested in making $3,000 or more per week please check out my home based business website. Thanks again and take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home