Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Paving The Way

Delaware sends our love

Hello Everyone!

I first want to say how proud I am of all of you. I couldn't imagine doing what you all are doing. You're amazing!

My name is Susan Tanner and I am the State Coordinator for Delaware and I'm also coordinating your first stop in Maryland. We can't wait to have you here! We are all so excited to be able to hear and see what you are doing every day. I can't even imagine how tired you are, but as you all have said it's a life-changing experience. And God doesn't make life-changing experiences that aren't tiring, at least none that I have had!

Keep writing and letting us know what's going on. I read the blog every morning and can't wait to hear what happened the day before. We love you and keep you in our prayers and thoughts.

See ya in 6 days! I promise, a Fighting Blue Hen will not be waiting for you at the State line! (That's the University of Delaware's mascot!)

Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home