Saturday, October 15, 2005

Paving The Way

First Day!

Today was my first day with paving the way caravan. It was so exciting to see so many people show up at times square so early in the morning. Kaytee and saquaria thanks for coming out I was excited having you two march and holla with me. It was nice to see some of the youth from the youth action institute, and the girl that came from Colorado from the YAI I forgot your name but you know who you are thanks for coming out and supporting us at our kick off day. At the end it was funny watching Charles King dance what is that called the electric slide (guessing) lol. The food was great. Now for day 2 tomorrow .Newark N.J. Johnny Guaylupo NYC2DC

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Tom Donohue said...

Charles, and Johnny and everyone footing it...

Awesome awesome job! I am so proud of you all.

See you all in DC!

Tom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home