Friday, October 21, 2005

Paving The Way

Hey Everyone

Hey Everyone

Today was a hell of an interesting day, well let me start from the morning time.  I woke up to go to the bathroom and didn’t realize the time and yelled out “time to wake up” and went back to sleep.  I didn’t realize once again that everyone woke up and I was asleep.  So, anyway that was funny.  The day was nasty it was raining and paving the way was still marching and I was soaked and wet.  We had a wonderful rally in Trenton, NJ the host committee there were so nice and well organized.  So anyway I really don’t have much to say because I wasn’t in such a great mood today but we all have our moments, I think its PMS.  Well now we in Philly and I can’t find my bag but as I am writing this my new buddy Daniel told me that it’s in the van…Ughhh

Goodnight
Johnny Guaylupo

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Jerome Jackson said...

University traps infected PCs in its web
A team of IT staffers at the University of Indianapolis last week showed off a bundle of open-source tools and scripts it uses to trap and isolate PCs infected by viruses or spyware.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Zahra said...

Dear Blogger,

I perused your post (Hey Everyone) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell road construction safety equipment. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
road construction safety equipment. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and you can pay for your road construction safety equipment whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: road construction safety equipment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home