Sunday, October 23, 2005

Paving The Way

HI EVERYONE



HI EVERYONE,

        I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO’S BEEN NICE TO ME, I AM ENJOYING MARCHING WITH THEM AS SISTERS AND BROTHERS….. THEY THINK I DON’T HEAR THE DRUM OR LOUD SPEAKER, BECAUSE I AM DEAF.. BUT I DO HEAR IT, ENOUGH TO EVEN SHUT OFF MY HEARING AID AND I STILL HEAR IT.. IT MAKES ME PROUD AND KEEP MARCHING, TOWN TO TOWN…IT NEVER BOTHERS ME,
.. I AM HAPPY TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND GET KNOW EVERYONE. MY KNEES HAD BEEN STIFF AND I NEED OIL ON THEM, LIKE I AM THE TIN WOMAN!
I MISS MY BUNCH OF KIDS AND PARTNER,ALSO MY GRANDSON,I CALLED THEM AND SPOKE EACH OF MY 6 KIDS ON MY WIRELESS SIDEKICK,  IT TOOK ME HALF HOUR ON THE PHONE. IT IS MY FIRST TIME WITHOUT MY KIDS, I AM SURE THEY WILL BE ALRIGHT…. THEY ARE ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS AND ALSO MY BIG HEART…..I MISS HUGGING EACH KID AND ALSO MY PETS AND PARTNER..
  I ENJOYED HOLDING THE FLAG VERY MUCH, IT NEVER BOTHERS ME, IT MAKES ME PROUD….
  I REALIZED MY UNDER ARM REALLY SMELL BAD B.O…. I AM WAITING FOR MY TURN TO TAKE A SHOWER….IT’S VERY EMBRASSING TO ME.I HOPE NO ONE COMPLAINS ABOUT IT.
   WE CAN DO MARCHES TO WASHINGTON D.C. , WE WON’T GIVE UP  OUR HOPE… I AM A VERY BIG SUPPORTER …
I AM ALSO VERY PROUD MARCHER,TOO

GOD BLESS MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS…

CINDY APONTE, PEER EDUCATION, DEAF SERVICE, HOUSING WORKS,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home