Monday, October 31, 2005

Paving The Way

Paving the Way JOHNNY

Paving the Way JOHNNY

Today was an exciting day and short day at that we only walked 6 miles. Once again I spent the day leading the march with the American flag.  We were loud and happy and people in the community were all coming out to find out what was going on.  We were recognized everywhere and everything went smooth.  Famous Amous do your THANG.  Robin you were jumping and running and happy and loud girl you were everywhere.  Paving the way is having so much fun, this is such an experience that I just can’t believe why people are missing out on this.  Right now we’re in Baltimore City and is depressing. Amous is driving me nuts anyway I really don’t have much to say because I have my mind somewhere else...

Johnny Guaylupo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home