Sunday, October 30, 2005

C2EA Nor'easter Caravan

Smith College - Northampton, MA







Wow, first we had such an awesome day, I am just gonna say a few shout outs and let the oters fill you in on the rest of the days activities. First... PLEASE leave us comments!

Secondly it was awsome, all three France, Ray and I was on the college radio state twice. Shout out to them! - Thanks ladies!

Let me give a shout out to some of our new friends from Smith College and so awesome job Elizabeth and Hailey! Fantastic job thanks so much for your hospitality.

Also a special hello - Hudson, Holly, Emily, Tejratan, Chris, Jane, Elena, Jessica, Liz, Lilith, and Becca - ok we tried to remember everyones names so sorry to those who we left out but Smith College - thanks for hosting us. We had two hours of awesome conversation and met some awesome folks. Just remember DONT walk out of that room and not do something... get in touch with your local folks and continue to net. I let the others share now :)

Hugs and leave us posts!

Tom Donohue
State College, PA

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger elizdanmat said...

Ok Dork, now for all of you who dont know me, this is what i call my little bro!!! I dont mean to make anyone mad but thats his name!! This is cool, im glad you are doing this and meeting new people who you can relate to and who can relate to you. I will send pictures to you tomorrow to show you elizdanmat tricker treating. Wish you could go with us but i know this is important to you because everyday you fight the fight is more hope for all of us!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!DORK

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger C2EA Nor'easter Caravan said...

HA HA, Charlene - thanks... Your right this is real important to so many folks. Thanks for following us and feel free to post anytime. I would love to see the kids it will be great to get while on the road. Give the kids hugs for me and tell them I'm sorry I'll miss them for Holloween.

Love you.
Tommy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home